Chainmaille Jewelry

Friday, October 1, 2010
The other day I saw a girl before my pilates class wearing a chainmaille silver necklace on a black jumper and I couldn't stop staring at her because it looked so charming. Then I remembered that Amy from Raine Studios is amazing in wire wrapping and chainmaille technique and she has a wonderful collection of bracelets, necklaces and earrings. Yay... I think I hit the jackpot!!!...Arent's those pieces beautiful? xoxox

Ps: Also I just found out that Amy is offering a code for 15% off  her jewelry and the only thing you have to do is subscribe to Raine Studios newsletter.

18 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I'm a big Ren Faire person so I love the chainmail look. I used to have a chainmail bracelet I wore all the time. It was red & black colored rings. I miss it so much!

Collette Osuna said...

GORGEOUS....Im such a jewelry lover *swoon.....

Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Yep, very pretty, I like!

Chiara said...

It's beautiful Diana!!

You have great taste,
xoxo

www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

that necklace is sooo pretty!

Jessie said...

So pretty! Love it all!

xx
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Dancing Branflake said...

Beautiful necklace! I love how simple it is.

amy sanders said...

Thanks so much, Diana!

Jude said...

I love how intricate yet simple they look - perfect for everyday wear!

Café Bellini said...

These are really pretty! I'd stare too!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh wow these really are beautiful diana!! you always have the best eye for style!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh I love these necklaces. They're so unique and charming. Thanks for the links!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

They are great! Envious of you going to your pilates class. That is on my must do soon list! Have a wonderful weekend!

Signe said...

That necklace is amazing :)

Annie said...

pretty!!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I've never seen jewelry like this before! I love it. So unique!

Melissa Blake said...

thanks for the heads-up!! :)

Happy weekend!

E. Charlotte said...

LOVE the necklace in your second picture! How lovely!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk