Greeting Cards - Your Way!

Monday, August 9, 2010
I bet we've all been there: you are trying to design a perfect party or wedding invitation but you just can’t find the place that would cater for all your needs....Until now, that is!
 Storkie has the answer to it all. They are a lovely company with endless creative possibilities. Their website has a unique technology that allows you to customise the graphics or colour combinations. You can design your own wording, fonts, and even the layout. It’s all very simple, pain-free and so fun... :)
....I've just costume-designed that invite.. Give it a try...You will love it!
...how cute is that baby train Birthday Invitation?...

Aren't they great?
Storkie is like a little paper-heaven with a wide choice of wedding, bridal shower invitationsChristmas cards and baby announcements.
I love creating, sending and receiving cards...How about you?
It's such a great way to say hello or even I love you :)

Hugs, Darlings
xoxoxo

Ps: As Storkie is our newest sponsor, please check out their amazing web here or simply by clicking on thier  logo in the Sponsors Column. Enjoy!!!

29 comments:

ag. said...

I love this website! I wish I knew about it when I was trying to design my wedding invitations. I'm sure I can find another use for such perfect cards...how sweet are the ones you posted!? LOVE!

La Feem said...

Fantastic! One of my bff's is getting married and I got asked to be a brides maid this weekend and I'm helping her plan! This is perfect to check out....I'm so into it we laughed that I am now Charlotte, remember when she planned Miranda's baby shower?? Where's my ear piece?! xo

the chirpy bird said...

nothing like custom invites! So personal! Will definitely keep this site in mind for my next shin dig!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

What a great site! Thanks for sharing!

photohogger said...

Super cute! Nice find Diana!

Stacey said...

These are great especially because i am a mom of a 16month old who is always searching for great ideas for the next party etc. Thank you!

Valerie said...

That bridal shower invitation is the cutest one I've ever seen! Hope you had a great weekend!

xo
Valerie

Melissa said...

Oh, these would be perfect for my penpal project!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Fab cards!
Congrats on your new sponsor!

xoxox,
CC

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

Thanks Diana!
Shall fwd this link to my sisters...she'd love this very much~
Fab new week dahling!!
xo

Sobrina Tung said...

Very cute! Kind of reminds me of paperlesspost.com

Barbara said...

omg that's so cute!!

Aurelia Mattos said...

Fantastic.kiss

Jess said...

Loving that first baby announcement. Especially like how they mix black and white with color images!

Thanks for sharing!

Krystal said...

these are adorable :)

Elle said...

I am hosting a baby shower for the first time in a couple months and have been looking for the perfect invites... this could be just the place I'm looking for!

Debby said...

These are adorable! Love the bridal party invite! Congrats on your new sponsor! xo

style'n said...

I am such a sucker for beautiful notecards and stationary!
naina

Elle Sees said...

simply delightful

S and O said...

awwww that last one is so cute!
xoxo
Olivia

Kristin said...

Look how many fabulous sponsors we share now! Love Storkie!

teresa said...

i am in love with greeting cards.

its simple love said...

Congrats on the new sponsor! How awesome! So cute!

Rachael

Ms. Chyme said...

awww so cute:)

Zeahnna said...

Congrats to the new sponsor.

Josie said...

Ohhh, these are so darling! I want to go to the site and play right now!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

libys11 said...

that's amazing!! :D such cute designs and templates! :D

Animated Confessions

Saphron said...

Oh wow, the one you created is just darling! I know my cousin's gotta get married at some point...I would love to use Storkie!

Café Bellini said...

Congrats again, this is unbelievable! The baby train invite is too cute, LOVE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk