Fantasy Home: New York Loft

Friday, August 27, 2010
Lofts are well-known for their sense of openness. This place definitely ticks all the boxes for me. From the brick-walls, industrial-looking lights and the concrete floor in the bathroom to the amazing wooden floors and huge windows!
I think what makes this place so special is all those little details, especially the hallway full of images by Diane Arbus and David Bailey. My favourite pieces of this place are the enormous hotel sign and the free standing bath tub.

Happy Friday, Sweeties
xoxoxox

ps: This amazing place is the home of Sheryl Crow. You can see the whole photo gallery here.
pps: Also if you haven't entered our GIVEAWAY, hurry up! You have till Sunday!

20 comments:

Jude said...

Sigh...I adore her loft (that free standing tub is amazing!)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

definitely fabulous!!

Collette Osuna said...

Wow....shes one lucky girl....love this loft!!

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

i love that floor. and the tub!


xxmerissa
http://merbri.blogspot.com

C'est La Vie said...

hey! if i was famous i'd do the same thing

Caroline of Salsa Pie said...

That artwork on the gallery wall in the 3rd photo--those have to be the work of artist Hugo Guinness. He is so talented and one of my favorites. Gorgeous!

Café Bellini said...

What an amazing loft. Wooden floors and huge windows.... they make such a difference. I love it when there's a lot of natural light in the house!

Cara said...

love it!
Happy Weekend sweetie!
<3

Melissa said...

Wow, she has great decor style!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Love the benches in lighting - a great collection of fabulous!

stylebyrachael said...

Love the hallway! I am not sure why, but I LOVE it!

Stacey said...

Awesome loft! Loved it! xx

Annie said...

I adore this home! Can't wait to look at more pics in the full gallery... xo

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

Oh, it's just BEAUTIFUL!

Krystal said...

i adore this space, it is a dream!

Erica said...

This place is amazing! Enjoy your weekend, sweetie!

Bionica said...

I love it
the bathroom is so cool

=)

-Bionica

Mandy said...

I love it !!!

Saphron said...

I remain unconvinced that people actually live in these kinds of places. ;)

Jen said...

Think she'll let us move in with her?? ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk