Bride Blu

Thursday, July 1, 2010
My Darlings today is a special day here on exPress-o....Yuppie… I have the chance to introduce you to my new sponsor who many of you know already and those who don’t will for sure fall in love with her breathtaking designs as soon as they lay their eyes on them...I did!

The lovely Cat Camp is the mastermind behind Bride Blu, a beautiful jewelry shop with simplistic & classic pieces made with crystal, pearl, and vintage findings. She has a stunning collection of earringsnecklaces, brooches and hair pins. Those beauties are perfect for a special occasion or to make you feel great on everyday basis....We all love a little luxury in our life, don’t we?
JAYNE fleur and crystal stiletto earrings
JENNA emerald vintage heart rhinstone brass locket necklace
Beautiful, right?
Please welcome her and don’t forget to check out all her cuties on Bride Blu or simply by clicking on the Bride Blu button on sponsors’ column.

Kisses, Sweeties:)
See you soon.
xoxoxox

Ps: If you’re interested in advertising on exPress-o, please get in touch by emailing me on diana212m@yahoo.com, and I’ll be happy to give you all the details!

34 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Congrats for your first sponsor!!!! :D Can't wait to her all about it on our next date...
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, sweetie:)

Flore said...

Congrats !
The collection is amazing !! I love it !!
xx

SmartBear said...

Congrats precious!
All the best,
Tina

Krystal said...

very pretty things!!!

Debby said...

Those first earrings are darling! Great Sponsor for a great blog! xo

Elle Sees said...

congrats for a sponsor!

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

yayyyyy to sponsers - i have still yet to make any money through mine :o( ... what the heck man - hahahahah ...LOVELY stuff!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful pieces!

Cat said...

Wow Diana...this is such a sweet post! :) Thank you!

xo Cat

Diana Mieczan said...

Cat...you are very welcome:)

Nikki said...

I am in love with that necklace. Stunning!


xx
Nikki

Keith said...

That's great news. I'll check out her site.

Keri said...

VERY beautiful, darling. xx

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Congrats sweetie! I love Cat :)

Hope you're having a fantastic week. Weekend's just around the corner! :)

Jess said...

How exciting. And those crystal earrings are gorgeous!!

Congratulations!

xoxo

Jen said...

You have a sponsor?? How cool is that? I want one!! Boy, you know what that means don't you? You're in the major leagues baby!! Way to go!

jemina said...

What a cute necklace, love, jemina, xoxo

knk said...

yes every one loves luxury

not little more

haha
nice post

Annah said...

Those earrings are fabulous :)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Yay for fabulous sponsors! Love Bride Blu!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen...hahahah...you are adorable:)
Kisses

Melanie's Randomness said...

Congrats on a sponsor!! Oh what beautiful little things! I'll definitely check her out!

knack said...

beautiful, and wonderful! congrats!

thanks you so much for the sweet comments you leave for me everyday too! you are a gem....:)

xo

C'est La Vie said...

those earings are amazing, i just love them!

Justine said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful! I'm so sorry I do not have enough time to come on your blog and write comments but every time I come on your blog there are so many great posts, I spend a good time reading everything. You are great and I'm so lucky you follow my blog so closely! Have a nice day my friend

Diana Mieczan said...

Justine....Thank you, sweetie...You are such a sweetheart:)

Café Bellini said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and your successful blog. I will email you :-)

and flowers pick themselves said...

so exciting, my dear. and what a great sponsor!

xo Alison

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I do love her jewelry! It is gorgeous! I want those earrings. Sooo elegant and pretty!!!

Taj Acosta said...

Very pretty earrings!! hugs doll

photohogger said...

Congratulations Diana!! Wonderful news and what beautiful items they have!

its simple love said...

I love bride blu! Congrats on the sponsor! That is super exciting!

Rachael

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

very pretty photos, i'll have to check it out! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk