Weekend

Saturday, April 10, 2010

What are you plans for this weekend?  If the weather is not too nice or you are not in the mood to go out, here is a nice selection of great posts from around the web:

You just must check those Polka-dot pots. Perfect for the kids' room:)

J.Crew Fall Collection is out for grabs and I adore the vintage touch with a hint of beautiful mustard yellow.

Beautiful calligraphy and illustrations  by Sarah J. Coleman

I adore totes and those by Envelop are just so creative. I love the yellow balloon one:)

I use those great chore charts. I searched extensively for printable chore charts that are not too colourful and I found these on Little Brown Pen.

And here is something so cute for a little princess or a little guy. Adorable Bday Invitations for busy moms. You just have to print them!

This bathroom  takes my breath away...love the rain drops:)

Enjoy my Dearest,
xoxox

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk