The Time for Pure Love!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I don’t know if it’s the spring or that everyone around me is getting married but I can’t get enough of everything love and weddings! I am just in this blissful mood and  adore summer celebrations. Generally, I go by the rule less is more!
Jess & Marc embody everything I love about weddings. Let’s start with the all important dress…Ahh the colour and the beautiful ruffles make the dress so fresh, light and ballerina like! It fits her body to perfection. The simplicity of the hair style makes the whole look very chilled!
The shoes are just wow…can't say more! 
Perfection! They both look so peaceful, relaxed….just blissful….
For more of this dreamy wedding check out the ever beautiful Style Me Pretty!

What is the one thing about weddings that make you go ahhh....?
For  me it's the way the couple looks at each other during the night (that warm...happy...increadibly pure look). You know what I mean....Don't you?

Muah,
xoxoxox

23 comments:

SJ said...

i don't normally like that colour but that dress is just gorgeous and you're right about the shoes- wow!

i love laid back weddings where the bridge and groom are clearly relaxed and just enjoying the day. that's the most important part!

Ann said...

That bouquet is amazing! The colors and textures and its density, wow.

Me said...

Oh wow! They look like they had a fantastic time which is the way it should be. I LOVE those shoes and the dress is gorgeous! Too bad I've already had my walk down the aisle :)

Nadders23 said...

I love those photos! The dress is gorgeous, the bride and groom look amazing and love the flowers! Thanks for your lovely comments on my recent posts, Diane!
xoxo,
Nadia

Mary said...

These photos are gorgeous! I love it because it reminds me so much of my wedding. I had a ruffled tulle skirt and simple bodice as well as pink, orange and yellow flowers. I love this take on it though. Lovely.

Lainey-Paney said...

How beautiful!!!

The Zhush said...

I know exactly what you mean. Every word of it! You really captured exactly what makes these wedding pics truly exceptional!

Kristen said...

A bunch of weddings coming my way too! But I do love them and the people involved. Spring is a lovely time for a wedding with the weather and colors chosen this time of year!
Thanks for sharing :)

Monica from Hola!design said...

I love the messy hair and the shoes, too!

Josie said...

I absolutely ADORE this dress; it's crazy-gorgeous. It does feel so light and fresh. I love spring/summer weddings as well!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

La Feem said...

Love is the best and it's wonderful how it abounds in the summer and yes that dress is divine.

Sara Szatmary said...

Everything is beautiful, but my favorite part is the bride's smile-- so pure and filled with happiness!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sue...:)

Sara, true she looks so happy:) Many brides those days are so stressed out even during the celebration.

Girls you all a wonderful!!!!

Phuong said...

the dress is perfect, love everything about it. Beautiful wedding too

Hey Bird said...

That dress is perfect!

Amanda* said...

Everyone around me is getting married and I've been obsessed with wedding photography for a loooong time! :)

Siri said...

I want to BE that woman. GORGEOUS.

Polly said...

Oh my goodness her dress is pure heaven.

Sarah said...

I love her cute little ponytail! So chic.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sarah...me too:)

Nicole Marie said...

ohhh my gosh the dress!!

Valerie said...

That dress, those shoes, the flowers! What a beautiful wedding. I completely agree with that look the couple gives each other. I always say that a wedding is truly special when as a guest I can "feel the love". I love weddings!

xo
Valerie

Ula said...

what a lovely collection of images =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk