Spring Dresses....New Founds

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How many of you love London? I do enjoy the city but, if I am honest I always look forward to the downtown shopping rush. (especially during the sales). I am a huge fan of most of the high street brands like GAP,H&M or Next but I do have a few of those special little shops I love to go to. One of those gorgeous beauties is a luxurious ethical fashion boutique called Minna . The other day my eyes started to shine as soon as I notice that Minna has their spring collection out and ready for a grab. Their tops and dresses are made of the finest Scottish lace, antique, organic and fair trade fabrics. This season white dominates and lovely bohemian style tops and dresses should be on every woman priority list. I chose a few of my favorites to show you. What I love about those pieces is that each and every one has a relaxed flow about them and is as cute as a button. The good news is that they have an online shop too, so even if you are not planning a stopover London you still can get those beauties with a simple click of a mouse. Ohh…by the way did I mentioned that they all are handmade? Oh yes ladies!
Each of those lovely dresses make me smile when I look at them:)...Imagine how comfy they must be...

Happy Tuesday,
xoxox

6 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love Minna! they have some really pretty things :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That's right you are from UK...so of course you know Minna:)

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

These dresses are absolutely gorgeous and I'm totally new to the brand---LOVE! They would be SO cute for dinner the night after our wedding...or brunch...or the honeymoon : ) xo katie

Deepali Kalia Filling Spaces said...

LOVE your blog header'

Casa Bella said...

Hi Diana, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following yours. Love those dresses. I love classic lines with rich fabrics so these are perfect! Take care.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you girls :)
Katie...I was thinking about the same thing. My friend is getting married and I suggested her to get one of those dresses for the rehearsal dinner...
Silvia, thanks soooo much.You made my day:)

See You:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk