Sandal Dilemma

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I am awfully picky when it comes to shoes...I just can’t make up my mind about what exactly I want and as my +one always says:"It's just shoes...just pick the one you like". Hmm, easy to say, don’t you think, ladies? Even my man, who mostly does not have a problem when I am dragging him from one shop to the other, gets puzzled. But the good news is that I finally fell in love (with shoes…of course). Here are the sandals I want, need (let’s be honest....not really...but I do), and I think they are perfect... The Frye brand is one of my favourites anyway, so it’s a great buy. The beautiful stitching details and open accent at the heel is very feminine.
Just one problem...I am not sure which colour to choose. I think the natural one is so versatile and you can wear it with everything, while the purple ones are just so adorable and girly.
So ladies...which colour would you choose?

Btw: Thanks for all those lovely comments over the past few days. They mean so much to me!!!!

See you later, Lovelies,
xoxoxo


10 comments:

Sarah said...

The blue/grey for sure. Still neutral and just a little bit unexpected... I want them too!

heidi adnum said...

I say... Um... The neutral brown.

You Are My Fave said...

I agree with the brown because of it's versatile yet, what color doesn't go with purple?! I change my mind, I go with the purple. They just scream summer.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks Girls!
I probably should get all three :)
Hope you are all having a beautiful day!
Kisses

Bridget said...

the brown!

Dandelion and Grey said...

I'm LOVING the brown! So classic & chic!

SJ said...

i'll take all 3! but i think my favourite is the blue/grey since i have a terrible habit of always going for tan.

and i am not clicking on the shop link because i will only be tempted!

Jessica said...

Beautiful shoes! I'd go with the tan pair (maybe I'm boring?) - I think it would go with the most outfits.

Lexie, Little Boat said...

since fryes don't come cheap, i'd stick with the neutral sandal! you'll get more wear out of them i think.

Polly said...

I would probably go for the brown or the grey. They are both soooo lovely. I am looking for a pair of shoes like these at the moment but I think I may have to find some slightly cheaper ones! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk