Sac a Baguette- Shopping Totes

Friday, April 23, 2010
You know that feeling when you are so packed up with groceries, bags and papers. Then suddenly the phone rings and ...ohh...I usually drop everything and try to find it in my giant bag (I rarely manage to answer before the person on the other end gives up...). I bet you know that feeling! So frustrating...Grrrr! The other day I was browsing thru a few websites and I found this new fantastic innovation by Sac a Baguette . It ticks all the boxes....lots of departments, stylish and best of all it has a baguette department. Can you imagine? Just great!!!
It also helps that it’s so French!

Btw: The weekend is almost here. How was your week?

Happy Friday,
xoxoxo

8 comments:

Net said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Polly said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love your blog.
These bags are so cool! What a creative mind this designer has!
xx

SJ said...

what a brilliant idea! i would buy baguettes all the time just to use the handy compartment!

have a great weekend!

Szilvi said...

Goosh I love bags, these ones are very cool.

Diana Mieczan said...

SJ...I agree!
Have a great weekend too :)

Szilvi..I remember! You had some of the cutest bags ever :)

Polly you are welcome! Have a great weekend :)

Christina said...

Yes! This is awesome!

Net said...

On the front line of our tactical plan are a few shopping strategies. It's ironic that savings are most often realized when spending. Here's our list of seven ways to stretch the budget





scrap gold jewelry

Melanie said...

LOVE these bags.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk