Paper-licious Bride

Monday, April 26, 2010
I am soooo happy about this post that I am about to pop! Let me tell you why…about two weeks ago I wrote a post entitled “Dresses For Your Big Day” and I asked for my lovely readers to email me photos of their wedding gowns so I can show them off…and guess what….that is exactly what I am going to do today:)
This dress was designed and created by Justine and her dear friend Maud Weibel who is an amazing clothes designer. But she’s not just any type of designer…she makes dresses out of paper (paper, magazines, tea bags...)…That's right, Ladies!

That beautiful dress is made out of paper! Isn’t it just amazing? I adore the shape of the gown and the flower detailing is just so perfect for a summer wedding!
Justine looks gorgeous in it…That dress was definitely meant to be! Perfection!
Justine thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us! For more of Justine click here and for those unique wedding dresses visit Maudetoiles.

Kisses,
xoxoxo

13 comments:

The Zhush said...

what? no way! That is truly amazing!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

I know..Thanks so much for the comment...Keep them coming :)

Justine said...

My pleasure Diana, and thanks for saying I looked gorgeous!!!

Justine said...

Love the title by the way

Michelle Dylan Lagerfeld said...

Paper?? That is incredible! I love the flower draped across the back!

Me said...

I was completely surprised to learn this dress was made out of paper! That is just incredible!!! What talent it takes to make such a beautiful dress out of paper! Can you tell I'm surprised? :)

foodhogger said...

Pretty!
I've added you to my blogroll Diana!

Sara Szatmary said...

I would have never guessed that was made of paper! What amazing craftsmanship!

Josie said...

I can't believe this dress is really made of paper! That's honestly incredible.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Siri said...

Adorable! I was just at a bachelorette party and we made a veil out of paper and I thought THAT was impressive! Not anymore!

Kristin said...

Wow. That gown is a masterpiece!

Diana Mieczan said...

Justine,
You are welcome....You look great and the dress...is so special!
Kisses:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks girls for your amazing comments :) I am loving each and everyone of them :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk