Lovely You!

Monday, April 26, 2010
Happy Monday!
Or is it?…. Mondays are usually a drag, but not this one for some reason. I had a big cup of coffee while enjoying the sunshine! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and ready for a week ahead filled with madness and schedules…Don’t we all love that!
So if you are just getting up or in a rush and in a need for a little inspiration, here it is:


(Poster by Dazeychic via etsy)

I am still working on a few of those….but the dessert part surprisingly comes naturally to me! ( mmm...cheesecake)

How about you?

Thanks for all the amazing comments over the weekend!!!
Head Up Lovelies,
xoxoxo



6 comments:

WarsawMommy said...

Hi Diana,

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog the other day...

As for this Monday post: I like the 'Eat dessert first' thing. I think I'll go and have a cookie for breakfast ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good for you! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will be back:)

photohogger said...

I'm always up for having dessert first, hahaha!

Monica from Hola!design said...

Eat dessert first! Amen!
Thank you for your lovely comments, have a great week!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica....You are welcome! Thanks for your comment...:)

Maria said...

def. true about mondays! Cute little text :) Thanks for your sweet comment!


Maria from *Charmed She's Sure*


http://www.mariamichkev.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk