Let's Treat Out Home To Something Special!

Monday, April 19, 2010
Hi My Lovelies! How was your weekend? Good?..I surely hope so....Duo to the rain (can you believe it's the middle of April and I am still wearing a raincoat and carrying an umbrella everywhere) I stayed home for most of the weekend and looked for some new goodies on the net. I found this great website that belongs to an amazing Danish stylist and designer Rie Elise Larsen. She created some of the cutest accessories, pillows and kitchen stuff. If you don’t believe me just have a look :)
Those paper lamps are buzzing with creativity and don’t you just love the colourful connecting cable?
They fit beautifully into the kitchen, patio or even the bedroom. I would pair it up with this cute pillow and I’m ready to go :)

But of course if you are not a  fan of pink, here is a nice selection of different colours and designs :)
Btw, the room mobile on the top picture is breathtaking. Just imagine hanging it above your little girl's crib or your master bed.

For more of Rie Elise's designs please visit her website. Happy browsing :)

Kisses,
xoxoxox
8AMP94R6WY73

2 comments:

knack said...

I cannot even tell you how cool this post is!! I love it all and have a new source of inspiration thanks to you!!

thank you for your sweet comment on knack!

xo

Diana Mieczan said...

I am so happy you like it! Have a great day:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk