Happy Weekend

Saturday, April 17, 2010
Finally the weather is getting warmer and it's time to go out and breathe in the fresh spring air. We are planning to enjoy the outdoors and I hope you will all have a blast too, but if you'd rather to stay in, then here are a few great posts from around the web:

 I am always on a lookout for great hair styles and here is one of them. The side braids, beautiful!

Everyone loves a good smoothie.

This book is on my wish list. Make sure to read the background story. It's amazing!

Great post by INK+WIT on running business and finding a balance. I hope you have a look:)

Adorable swing arm wall lamps from Little Green Notebook.

Sweet plant markers made from hammered antique spoons by Hammermann.

April Free printable notepads and envelopes from A Print a Day.

Happy browsing:)
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Annie said...

oh my gosh, this picture is too cute!!! You have such unique and fun pictures on your site :)

Eliza Jane said...

Omg this picture just made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk