ban.do-The Black Lable...Just Magical!

Thursday, April 22, 2010
Are you ready to be taken into a world of fairy tales? I always wanted to be one of the princesses:)...I just saw "The Princess and the Frog" (the movie) last week and I am still wowed by it ( I know what you must think...Maybe I am too old for cartoons but oh well...I can’t help it...I am a kid at heart....and hope to never grow up). Anyway...let's stick with the subject. The wonderful Jen and Jamie, who are the creators of ban.bo are bringing to each of us our own little fairy tale as soon as we put one of their magical pieces on our head. You can be any princess you would like, I promise! The Couture Black Lable Collection  is breathtaking! I can’t say enough...Just have a look!
This piece goes by the magical name of "She Lives A Fairy Tale” and the ban.do ladies describe it as a garland of vintage pink berries, cream and pink satin leaves and vintage gold velvet baby's breath adorn a rust coloured halo accented with gold thread. Oh...that just sound likes a fairy tale on its own. Imagine how amazing you would feel wearing it for a fancy ball or grand occasion!
This one is so girly and fresh. I can imagine incorporating it into a summer wardrobe ...hmm...like a nice spring bohemian dress with sandals (to be exact, my new ones). Girls, say hello to "Subtle Beauty" an utterly cute mix of 3 vintage flowers (soft blue, pink and mixture of pink with ivory). Awww….
Last but not the least, actually this one is going on my wish list. The "Beverly Hills Garden Party" as is rightfully named is very unique because it is almost like putting a necklace on our heads. This vintage green rhinestone necklace has been hand stitched onto layers of chartreuse chiffon and embellished with a large vintage pink rhinestone brooch. They also added some extra pink stones into the necklace for an extra effect. Isn’t that spectacular?


So how about you, which fairy tale makes you feel dreamy?
Which of those pieces rock your world?

Can’t wait to hear from you:)
xoxoxox

4 comments:

Josie said...

I love the photo with the side braid -- a current favorite hairstyle of mine. I've always found Cinderella to be inspiring!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is absolutely gorgeous -- can't wait for more!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

traci zeller designs said...

So lovely and romantic!! I'm not sure I can pull that look off ... but I wish I could!

photohogger said...

Love those images. Such a fan of the side braid :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
-photohogger

Sarah said...

Beverly Hills Garden Party. No question. Ban.do always makes me think I can do one of these myself. You know what? Watch for it. I'm gonna make one. And now that I've typed it out, there's no turning back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk