New Spring Lips

Saturday, March 13, 2010
 (Image via Style.com)

Just in, new lipstick colours which rock my world. This season, corals and nudes are extra glamorous, while shades of fuchsia and purple feel so girlish on nearly any skin tone. I don’t know about you but as soon as I put a little bit of lipstick I feel so much more glamorous, even if I am wearing sweats. I am not brave enough to wear deep reds, although I love the look. Get the look at home by drawing with Mac’s lip pencil in Mahogany (draw on two layers of colour with just the pencil and blot in between for the mattest possible finish).


(Givenchy Lipstick in Fruity Orange and Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Queen)
(Image via Style.com)

On daily basis I wear corals which are universally flattering but not out there. Chanel and Givenchy are my favourite. I absolutely love the nude colours from Shu Uemura and Bobbi Brown. They look very sophisticated and so natural in the same time. They fit perfectly with smokey eye and little blush.

(Max Factor Vivid Impact Lipcolor in Ms. Understood, Nars Lipstick in Funny Face and Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick in No.108 Muse)
(Image via Style.com)

  (Shu Uemura Lipstick in Nude/Beige and Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Nude)
(Image via Style.com)

It seems that the most popular look for spring is a variation of deep magenta to a neon-shade of pink, fuchsia lips. Chanel for Rouge Coco has the prettiest shades of fuchsia.

The other day while browsing I found this picture of a girl with neon pink lipstick which I love. It’s a statement on its own. Just a tee, jeans and flats and you are set! I might try to buy that shade and hope to be brave enough to wear it one day.


( Photo from Cup of Jo)

Which lipstick colour makes you feel special?
What does your boyfriend or husband like on you? Man love lips….At least mine does.

Muah,
xoxox

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk