My guilty pleasure: Bags- 2010 Styles

Sunday, March 14, 2010
 Handbags are my obsession. I probably have close to 20 bags in my closet, from totes to shoulder bags. I think a bag is a completion of the outfit. I personally choose my bags depending on my mood. I love big, massive totes and I am not afraid of colour. Here are few of my favourite new finds. Lately I am fascinated by Mulberry - British luxury brand that is so city chic. Renowned for its fashion-forward sensibility yet understated design.
This messenger Alexa bag by Mulberry gives me that relaxed slouchy vibe. It seems so relaxed and comfortable to wear and let’s be honest it fits with everything. I love it!!!
This Mulberry Bays Water bag is so classic and adorable. It can go with jeans, sandals and with a skirt and a jacket.


And the last one is Monogram Idylle Speedy 30" bag by Louis Vuitton. I have this ongoing love story with Louis Vuitton and this bag is just perfect in every way.

So which bag would you wear?

What is your guilty pleasure?

Kisses,
xoxoxo



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk